Interim management roles are a good career option for professionals with extensive experience in executive and management consulting roles, who are ready to move on from their careers at diverse companies and organisations, or are simply looking for their next career challenge.
A career as an interim gives you an opportunity to make a big difference in a short time working across different businesses. We are continually seeking interim professionals to operate at various hierarchical levels across a diverse range of industries operating within the public and private sectors. Interim professionals contribute a key resource pool to Linea’s business growth. Our relationship with Interim managers is underpinned by a number of key principles upon which we have built our business:
- Team Work
- Work Life Balance
Reward & Recognition
- Training & Development
- Excellent Remuneration
We seek to attract the best talent on the market and welcome interest from both highly experienced interim managers and those who are just starting out building their interim portfolio.
We typically look for the following attributes from our interim managers;
- Associates who are able to operate through a limited company
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience in a middle or senior management position with leading organisations within any industry operating within the public and private sectors
- A degree qualification (preferred but no essential)
- An excellent professional and industry reputation
- Flexible, adoptable and above all up for a challenge
If you are interested in becoming part an exceptional Organisational Excellence consultancy and work with a wide range of leading public and private sector organisations please register your details by clicking on the link below:
Register Your CV
Once registered we maintain regular contact regarding current opportunities, relevant news and insight articles that may be of interest.